Enterence Exam for IBS (Indian Bihar Services)
Time Limit: 3 Weeks
(Attempt only those questions which you can do correctly)
1. What language is spoken in Tamil Nadu ?
2. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire
with particular reference to architecture, literature,
law and social conditions.
give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.
3. Would you ask William Shakespeare to -
(a) build a bridge (b) sail the ocean
(c) lead an army or (d) WRITE A PLAY
4. What religion is the Pope?
(a) Jewish (b) Catholic (c) Hindu
(d) Polish (e) Agnostic
(check only one)
5. Metric conversion: How many feet is 0.0 meters?
6. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the
little hand is on the 5?
7. How many commandments was Moses given? (approximately)
8. What are people in India's far north called?
(a) Westerners (b) Southerners (c) Northerners
9. Spell -- Bush, Carter and Clinton
10. Six kings of India have been called Akbar, the last
one being Akbar the Sixth. Name the previous five.
11. Where does rain come from?
(a) Macy's (b) a 7-11 (c) Canada (d) the sky
12. Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
(a) yes (b) no
13. What are coat hangers used for?
14. The "Jana Gana Mana " is the National Anthem for
15. Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium
spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.
16. Where is the basement in a three story building
17. Which part of India produces the most oranges?
(a)Maharashtra (b)Russia (c)Canada (d)Pakistan
18. Advanced math: If you have three apples and you divide
them among three parts. Show how many apples do you
have in each part?
19. How many corners does a square have?
(a) 3 (b)4 (c)None
20. What does AIR (All India Radio) stand for?
(Result will be declared on the internet due to shortage of paper)